Tuesday, June 7, 2011

poetry for thought.

"Blond and Red"
Reaching down to pick a bag
He jumped back, startled but
Resting on the rail of a bridge
Over a river in a small town.
Where had she come from?
Now she reached out for the bag.
Facing her he stretched out
Picking up the case together with
Eyes on her's.  bag in tow
Replaced with hands they
Skipped toward sunny fields
Out from the city. 
   -J-


"Brand New Bunny"

  A doe
  From afar i saw
  Dancing
  Slender
  Clean.
  Prancing
  Among the lilies.
  I approached.
  She was not
  Afraid.

  I saw
  Nibbling on some weeds
  A hair
  Quietly
  Alone
  Beautifully
  Bright.
  I approached her.
  She was not
  Afraid.

  I was seen
  By a puppy
  All
  Slobber
  Folds
  Cute.
  She approached
  I was
  Afraid.
-J-

-comments, questions welcome please!!-

1 comment:

  1. I liked that first one the most. Felt spontaneous, yet almost like a choreographed dance. Cool!

    ReplyDelete