Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Process

Yeshua the King
The High Priest
My love.

I have been
An unfaithful
Lover.

My heart is
Pulled by
So many things.

Forgetting even
How to feel
Remorce for my
Sins.

Why keep feeling
The pain? I know
I'll sin again.

It hurts so much.
The pain of knowing I've loved another.
I'm tired of this struggle.

Still, You wait
For me.
You know the
Emptiness of
My striving.

You long for
Me to run to You.

You have never left me.
You are not the one who ran.
But my pride keeps me from you.
Cant you see my weak heart only knows how to run?

But Your ways
Are not my ways.

I want to be
Close to You
But I'm scared,
So scared.

The fears again
Rooted in pride
Founded on doubts
And disbelief of
Who You say You are.

Love.

What chance do i have at understanding Love?
My life is filled with Me.
I'm the most selfish thing i know.

Yet, You have
Planted Love
In me.

Peace beyond
Understanding.

I wasn't made to know.
I wasn't designed to understand.
Meaningless, Meaningless, Says the Teacher.

Some friends of mine.
They say You left them.
They say You never came.
When they complain and argue
I don't understand.
You have never left me.
You have always been there.

Strengthen my bones.
Let me feast on your Word.
For now i am weak but
You are strong.

Plant me and root me in righteousness.
Cause the plans You have for me
To be fulfilled now, in this age.

I'm tired of this struggle but
You have never given up.
Revive me again.
Cause me to sing Your praise
From my inner being.

Meet me at the secret place.
Show me something new.
Your goodness overwhelms
My sorrow and shame.
Your acceptance, my life.

I repent!!
I repent of going astray,
Following my own way,
Of loving difficulty instead of You!
Teach me to love peace.
Teach me to love Yeshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment