Tuesday, December 28, 2010

bullets have points, but these are dashes baby!

- not having the internet at my home hasn't really been that big of a deal. 

- im so glad i realized a couple of months ago that my love language is acts of service. 

- not much is better than when a group of people you are leading worship for cry out for the Lrd and sing what is on their hearts. 

- my heart yearns for people to serve the Lrd in their actions throughout the day.  for people to show their love for HaShem in their deeds. 

- my secret blesser is intimidating me.  i feel very in inadequate in my giving abilities...  im just saying that my gifts have been such a blessing for me im not sure i can make someone feel the same way!

- i am very excited about this year.  it will be dificult but the Lrd will cover it with His grace and provide all i need when i need it.  what a Good Gd we serve!

- scooters may replace Black Dog as my study place of choice. 

- my heart feels heavy.  i feel something is on the way...

- can anybody confirm that i have a father anointing?  i feel like i do.  several people at work have been surprised when i didn't have kids then said that they way i hold myself makes me look like i have that kind of authority.

- i want to lead worship somewhere once a month.  or at least get together with people once a month and worship the Lrd.

- my middle name is a question.  cool hu?

- whelp i need to finish my paper kiddos!!  see you in a few days!!

6 comments:

  1. SCOOTERS BETTER NOT REPLACE BLACKDOG! until i don't work there anymore/you sell out/ you compromise your taste in coffee/you decide it's a bad idea to support small local businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaits, the lone commenter... kaits, the single most influential person on my blog... kaits, the imparter of coffee advice... Kaits, the small business extremist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should definitely replace Black Dog with Scooter's. Much better idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, a second voice appears in the void...

    if my computer wasn't ca-putz i would be at scooters a lot!

    when do you work mr dillon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually work Friday evenings and Saturday mornings and afternoons, though this Saturday I'm also working evening. I saw Mr. Nelson at Scooter's today when I dropped by, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I refuse to enter into the Scooters conversation, especially since I only drink tea, my opinion probably won't be taken to seriously. However, I am stoked you were blessed by your blesser...that makes my heart smile. I also love that your heart yearns for people to love Hashem. You're a good man J, a mighty good man.

    ReplyDelete