Sunday, January 9, 2011

If you had facebook you could get cool statues updates from me like this

PART ONE OF MY PAPER DONE AND TURNED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :)))
 
thats right triple smile.
booya!

8 comments:

  1. Please cease and desist from exclamation point assault. I might also request that you refrain from changing the blogosphere into twitter, facebook status, or any other abbreviated form of human interaction. This is bad enough already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and...CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you! Way to go. Way to stick it out even when you didn't want to, even when it was hard. I'm sure your paper is great! Now take a deep breath and do something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are "statues updates"? It seems to me that by definition "statues" remain unchanged (unless of course it had been damaged by some sort of natural or unnatural disaster and/or deterioration over a period of time whereby it was necessary for a full restoration to preserve the original beauty of the masterpiece).

    ReplyDelete
  5. But then those would be "updates", no? Improving upon the statue itself.

    Also, Jer-Bear, congratulations! Did you figure out where to send it?

    ReplyDelete